Controlling your personal information
We will not collect any personal information from you via this website. All patient details are handled separately by the practice.
- What are cookies? Cookies are small information files that some websites save to your computer, tablet or smartphone to help that website remember who you are and information about your visit.
- Are cookies used on this website? Yes. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. We may also use Google Analytics which is a simple tool that helps measure how visitors interact with our site content and navigate between web pages but they will expire within one month of using this website. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about you.
- Please note that we cannot control third party cookies stored on your machine from links to other websites. Where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website.
- Need to know more? Further information about cookies and how to manage or delete them can be found by searching for ‘website cookies’ on the internet.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Eildon Medical Practice and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Eildon Medical Practice. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Eildon Medical Practice takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Eildon Medical Practice’s prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Eildon Medical Practice © All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.